Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Sweet Chili Chicken & Veggies

I've been wanting to make this dish my sister would make us with chicken over rice and cheese wrapped with asparagus... Its so yummy!! But of course I don't have any asparagus on hand (but know you can make this dish also with it and its even better!) Any ways here is my version of my sisters chicken dish!

Sweet Chili Chicken & Veggies

Chicken Breast
Mozzarella Cheese
Zucchini
Squash
Salt and pepper to taste
Sweet chili sauce
Cooked rice (stove top or in a cooker)
(If using asparagus omit zucchini and squash or heck have all three)

Place chicken breast in a baking dish cover with veggies and cheese, season with salt and pepper and drizzle sweet chili sauce on the outer edge. cook 350 oven for about 25-30 minutes. Remove from over check if chicken is completely cooked. Place oven cooked rice then drizzle more sweet chili sauce on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment